Printing & Bindery Services
- PRE PRESS
- Tiger Business Forms combines a fully electronic workflow with high speed digital pre-press, digital proofing and direct-to-plate imaging. Our team of trained technicians are highly experienced in all desktop publishing software, ensuring that the project you envision will be the product we deliver. We have both Macintosh and PC work stations, and offer scan to disk services. Our pre-press department is available daily to assist with any design issues and to answer your questions. We take a proactive stance in getting your job done right.
- Our state of the art, five color perfecting presses allow us to offer Sheet-Fed Printing and Web Offset Printing. The use of traditional sheet-fed printing is synonymous with the highest quality of lithography. With our five color presses, we can offer the most discerning customer unquestionable quality. Whether it is merely a few thousand or many thousands, our presses reproduce beautiful images in a variety of formats and on a wide range of paper stock. Our web offset presses produce consistent results of the highest quality. (It should be noted that in this context, “web” has nothing to do with the Internet. Rather it refers to the process for offset printing in which a continuous roll of paper is fed through the printing press.) Web offset presses are ideal for large runs that demand quick turnaround and quality. Combined with other modern printing techniques and our precision computer-to-plate technology, we guarantee a sharp dot and exceptional detail.
- LARGE FORMAT
- Not every item that customers want comes in a convenient letter or legal size. Many items fall into the large format category. Posters are the most obvious example, followed by vinyl banners. Trade show graphics, meeting and event signage, enlarged photographs and even presentation checks are all large format. We can do it all. If it comes to putting any type of ink on to any type of paper, we can do it. In fact, through the wonders of UV printing, we are able to print on to plastic and other non-porous substrates as well. Basically, if we can get the stock through the press, we can print on it. The print medium is still ink, but the ink dries through a photo-mechanical process when exposed to UV light, rather than by evaporation of solvents, also known as volatile organic compounds.
- FULL SERVICE BINDERY
Printing is only half the battle. At Tiger, we have the ability to produce just about any project you may have in mind whether it is a pamphlet or catalog, a magazine, or the next great American novel. We understand that the bindery process is the backbone of the printing industry.
- Perfect Binding, where pages and cover are held together by a flexible adhesive which keeps its strength and resiliency for a long period of time, as in trade paperback books.
- Plastic Comb Binding and Plastic Coil Binding, both of which are good for books which must lie flat, such as manuals, how-to books, or workbooks.
- Saddle stitching (or stapling) which provides an inexpensive way to bind thin publications, booklets and pamphlets.
- Die Cutting and Gluing
- Automatic Folding and Bundling
- Kit assembly and Shrink-Wrapping
- Secure Warehousing
- Online Order Management
- Pick and Pack
- In-House Mailing
- World-Wide Shipping
Let us take the guesswork out of your logistical challenges. Our fulfillment team can coordinate delivery of your printed materials with ease. Whether your needs range from direct mail to single or multi-point delivery in the U.S. and beyond, we can help.